The Forgotten Kings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Forgotten Kings

Spread the chaos my kings!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Application for TFK by Thanh/Admin

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
God/Admin
God/Admin
Admin

Application for TFK by Thanh/Admin Empty
PostSubject: Application for TFK by Thanh/Admin   Application for TFK by Thanh/Admin Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 11:51 pm

- KoC name: Demon-Lord-Baldur
- KoC stat link: http://beta.kingsofchaos.com/recruit.php?uniqid=cv34y9a8
- Reasons for joining: Well me and Matt, created this and now he's forcing me to make an application:P HMMMM:P
- How you found out about TFK: Well i registered, gave the name and added matt in to help me, because this was our forum:P
A little background of you as a player: Let's go way back into age 1 then, i have been playing since then, i've been in a lot of different clans, but since age 5 i joined Matt with his clan TDK and after a while it changed to TUE. Now me and Matt are creating TFK.

Any questions you want to know, be free to ask;)
Back to top Go down
https://forgotten-kings.aforumfree.com
Dwarfking_
King
King
Dwarfking_

PostSubject: Re: Application for TFK by Thanh/Admin   Application for TFK by Thanh/Admin Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2007 12:43 am

After long consideration, I decided to approve the application for this dodgy player :p

Thanh's a really great guy. I'm glad I found him in age 6 (not age 5 :p). We've become close friends in my opinion, and I trust the decisions he makes, no matter what!
We don't just talk about KoC, but real life too, so we've become real life friends.

As he is the Top account, he will lead us to victory! but so will I :p

Thank you Thanh!

Matt

Last edited by on Tue Sep 18, 2007 11:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Admin
God/Admin
God/Admin
Admin

PostSubject: hey   Application for TFK by Thanh/Admin Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2007 1:12 am

dodgy player huh?:P lol it was age 6...it seemed longer:P hehe however..we will do this together matt;)
Back to top Go down
https://forgotten-kings.aforumfree.com
Dwarfking_
King
King
Dwarfking_

PostSubject: Re: Application for TFK by Thanh/Admin   Application for TFK by Thanh/Admin Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2007 8:15 pm

lol yeah it did seem longer, I think it was last year before the summer holidays when I found you.

I think we'll manage, just don't go forgetting more :p
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application for TFK by Thanh/Admin   Application for TFK by Thanh/Admin Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application for TFK by Thanh/Admin
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Forgotten Kings :: Public Forum :: Application For TFK :: Approved Applications-
Jump to: